Serving Vancouver | Battle Ground | Longview | Kelso WA
If you’ve had the same kitchen fixtures for well over a decade, chances are they may be in need of repair or complete replacement. Because of the many advancements in plumbing technology, it’s important to know when it’s time to upgrade the fixtures in your kitchen.
At TLS Plumbing and Drain, we know how vital your kitchen is to your daily life; the last thing you need is a malfunctioning sink or faucet. We offer professional kitchen fixture installation and repair services that will keep your kitchen plumbing fixtures working and in good shape for years to come.
Ready for a Free Estimate?
When is it Time to Install New Kitchen Fixtures?
Some homeowners have had the same kitchen fixtures for years that still work properly, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t consider replacing them. Older fixtures are often outdated both in style and function. One of the main reasons people may need kitchen fixture installation is when they’re renovating and upgrading their kitchen.
Even if you’re not in the midst of a renovation, there are several signs that may lead you to consider installing new plumbing fixtures in your kitchen:
- Leaking faucet: While this can often be repaired, constant leaks are a sign you should consider a new installation.
- Faulty flow: If your faucet has poor or erratic water flow, sediment that is hard to clean is likely trapped within the faucet.
- Rusty fixtures: Metal sinks and faucets are prone to rust, which gets worse and harder to clean over time.
- Gaps and cracks: If the caulk between your sink and countertop has disintegrated, water can leak through those gaps and cause damage.
- Outdated style: You may simply want to update your kitchen sink or faucet to be more modern and functional for your lifestyle.
Professional Kitchen Fixture Repair and Installation
Installing new kitchen fixtures or repairing old ones is not an easy task homeowners can take on by themselves. Choosing the right fixtures that go well with one another, installing them, and ensuring they are properly hooked up to the water connections are all part of the kitchen fixture installation process. Our certified plumbers at TLS Plumbing and Drain have the experience needed to help our customers with kitchen fixture installation or repair.
We understand how important it is to have a functional and beautiful kitchen, and do all we can to make our customers satisfied with the services we provide. Give our friendly and reliable technicians a call today to set up your kitchen fixture repair or replacement appointment today!Back to Plumbing Fixture Services
Kitchen Fixtures in Vancouver WA and Longview WA
Serving Clients in the Greater Vancouver WA Area: